4/23/2008

Let Our ThOught Be ThAT


This blog was posted by a dear sis of mine, LatenT LighT. I wanted to post it here, too. Inshallah we can take the benefit of it.

Blessings,
B.

________________

As i was reading don't be sad " la ta7zn " book for the islamic professor A'aed el-Qarni, my soul and my spirit were captivated by those powerful and impressive words " I am as My servants thinks i am " and in another rendering of the Arabic " I am as My servant expects Me to be "…


" Ana a'nda zan a'bdi bi fa leazon bi ma yashaa " are ALLAH's words for us in the Hadith Qudsi:


"On the authority of Abu Harayrah (may Allah be pleased with him), who said that the Prophet (peace be upon him) said: Allah the Almighty said:


I am as My servant thinks I am. I am with him when he makes mention of Me. If he makes mention of Me to himself, I make mention of him to Myself; and if he makes mention of Me in an assembly, I make mention of him in an assemble better than it. And if he draws near to Me an arm's length, I draw near to him a fathom's length. And if he comes to Me walking, I go to him at speed."


It was related by al-Buhkari (also by Muslim, at-Tirmidhi and Ibn-Majah).


The meaning is that forgiveness and acceptance of repentance by the Almighty is subject to His servant truly believing that He is forgiving and merciful. However, not to accompany such belief with right action would be to mock the Almighty.


So let be our thought is like:


ALLAH, He is The Most Compassionate "AR-RAHMAN" Who His Mercy prevails over His Wrath.


ALLAH, He is The Merciful " AR-RAHIM " Who have mercy upon His servants whatever they done from sins.


ALLAH, He is The All-Peaceful " AS-SALAM " Who put His peace in our hearts when invoke His Name.


ALLAH, He is The Forgiver " AL-GAFFAR " Who forgive our sins whatever big they are.


ALLAH, He is The Bestower " AL-WAHHAB " Who His graces can't to be counted upon us.


ALLAH, He is The Provider " AR-RAZZAQ " Who bless us with great blessings from where we can't know.


ALLAH, He is The All-Knowing " AL-'ALIM " Who knows the openness and the hidden of our heart.


ALLAH, He is The Bestower of Honor " AL-MU'IZZ " Who honor us by blessing us with the grace of Islam.


ALLAH, He is The All-Hearing " AS-SAMI' " Who listen to our grievance in the night, listen to our cry invocation to His Mercy and Forgiveness, listen to our heart which filling up His Love and no love except His.


ALLAH, He is The All-Seeing " AL-BASIR " Who see our steps for doing good deeds and doing sins, see what no one can see in our mind and heart, see our sins and don't make the others see it.


ALLAH, He is The Preserver " AL-HAFIZ " Who preserve our spirit from any harm giving us the ability to keep our soul free, not to impure them.



O ALLAH, if the guilt exists then it will be from myself.


O ALLAH, seeking for Your Forgiveness and filling my heart up by Your Love and Your Love only.